By using our website, (herein referred to as “Website”) you are deemed to have read and accepted the terms and conditions set forth, hence forming a legal binding agreement between The Baker’s Hut Sdn. Bhd., (herein referred to as “The Baker’s Hut”, “we”, “us”, “our” and their affiliates) and yourself pursuant to which you agree to comply with the Terms & Conditions, and use this website only in a manner consistent with Terms & Conditions. Should you not agree with any part of this Terms & Conditions, you are advised not to use this website.This agreement was last revised on 1 July 2017.
1. General Information
This website (“The Baker’s Hut”) is owned and operated by The Baker’s Hut Sdn Bhd (“The Baker’s Hut”).
- Access & Use
Your access to, and use of the materials contained in, the The Baker’s Hut is conditional on your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained in this document or elsewhere on the The Baker’s Hut Website (“Terms & Conditions”). By using The Baker’s Hut Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
The Baker’s Hut reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without notice at any time. Your use of our The Baker’s Hut Website following such changes constitutes your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
To register with the The Baker’s Hut Website, you must be over eighteen (18) years of age.You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details.
- Information Collected & Use of Information
The Baker’s Hut collects the details provided by you on registration together with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visit to The Baker’s Hut Website.
By using the The Baker’s Hut Website, you expressly accept and give your unconditional consent that we may use any and/or disclose information about your demographics in any manner which does not reveal your identity for purpose of marketing, promotional, strategic development, research and customer care.
2. Standard eCoupon Terms and Conditions
Your use of an eCoupon indicates your agreement to be bound by these eCoupon Terms and Conditions.
The Baker’s Hut reserves the right to withdraw or cancel an eCoupon for any reason at any time.
The Baker’s Hut shall not be liable to any customer or household for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any eVoucher or any failure or inability of a customer or household to use an eVoucher for any reason.
Security and Fraud
- When you use an eVoucher you warrant to The Baker’s Hut that you are the duly authorised recipient of the eVoucher and that you are using it in good faith. If you redeem, attempt to redeem or encourage the redemption of eVoucher to obtain discounts to which you or a third party are not entitled you may be committing a civil or criminal offence.
- If we reasonably believe that any eVouchers being used unlawfully or illegally we may reject or cancel any eVoucher and you agree that you will have no claim against us in respect of any rejection or cancellation. The Baker’s Hut reserves the right to take any further action it deems appropriate in such instances.
- The content of the The Baker’s Hut Website is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the The Baker’s Hut Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the The Baker’s Hut Website without written permission from The Baker’s Hut Website.
- No licence is granted to you in these Terms and Conditions to use any trade mark of The Baker’s Hut.
Availability of the The Baker’s Hut Website
- Although The Baker’s Hut Website aims to offer you the best service possible, The Baker’s Hut Website makes no promise that the services at the The Baker’s Hut Website will meet your requirements. The Baker’s Hut Website cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it by email at email@example.com and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- Your access to the The Baker’s Hut Website may occasionally be restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. The Baker’s Hut Website will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can.
The Baker’s Hut Website’s right to suspend or cancel your registration
The Baker’s Hut Website may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our sole discretion without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- You can cancel this agreement at any time by informing us in writing. If you do so, you must stop using the The Baker’s Hut Website.
- The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the The Baker’s Hut Website shall not affect either party’s rights or liabilities.
The Baker’s Hut Website’s liability
- The The Baker’s Hut Website is provided by The Baker’s Hut without any warranties or guarantees of any kind either express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
- The Baker’s Hut will ensure that information or material included on the The Baker’s Hut Website is correct, reputable and of high quality. The Baker’s Hut will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of information or for any technical problems you may experience with the The Baker’s Hut Website. If The Baker’s Hut is informed of any inaccuracies in the information or material on the The Baker’s Hut Website, The Baker’s Hut will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as it reasonably can.
- In particular, The Baker’s Hut disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- incompatibility of the The Baker’s Hut Website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links; technical problems including errors or interruptions of the The Baker’s Hut Website; unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the The Baker’s Hut Website; inadequacy of the The Baker’s Hut Website to meet your requirements.
- To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the The Baker’s Hut Website.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and any disputes will be resolved exclusively only by the Courts of Malaysia.
- The Baker’s Hut makes no promise that materials on the The Baker’s Hut Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Malaysia, and accessing the The Baker’s Hut Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside Malaysia, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- If you breach these Terms and Conditions and The Baker’s Hut Website ignores this, The Baker’s Hut will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
- The Baker’s Hut shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its control.
3. Product Terms & Conditions
- These Product Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and any disputes will be decided only by the Malaysian courts.
- If any of these Product Terms & Conditions are held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Product Terms & Conditions which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This The Baker’s Hut Online Store is owned and operated by The Baker’s Hut Sdn Bhd (“The Baker’s Hut”).
- Please read these Product Terms & Conditions carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law and set out the terms under which The Baker’s Hut makes the products available to you (“Product Terms”).
- Please note that the prices onThe Baker’s Hut Online Store are guide prices only and are only approximate. The total guide price shown in the Customer’s shopping trolley and order confirmation email may differ from the Customer’s final bill.
- The actual price the Customer pays will be the price charged in store at the time the Customer’s order is picked for delivery. The actual order value cannot be determined until the day of delivery because the prices stated on the website may vary either above or below the prices in store on the day your order is picked and delivered.
- At the time of delivery the price of certain items may differ from the price quoted on the The Baker’s Hut Online Store. If the value of the items delivered is higher than the value stated in the order confirmation or if the Customer considers that the difference between the price charged and the guide price shown on the The Baker’s Hut Online Store is unacceptable, the Customer has every right to reject the goods. The amount for the goods that are rejected shall not be charged to the Customer’s payment card, if the Customer has provided payment card details in advance in order to pay online.
- When requesting goods by weight, The Baker’s Hut reserves the right to supply goods with a weight difference. However The Baker’s Hut shall make every effort to ensure the weight difference is minimal and as close to Customer’s request.
- The cost of the services is not included in the price of the goods. The information about the cost of the services is available on the The Baker’s Hut Online Store once the Customer books a delivery slot.
- The availability of the goods presented on the The Baker’s Hut Online Store depends on stock in stores and The Baker’s Hut does not guarantee the availability of goods.
- The Customer shall always be notified in advance if the goods requested cannot be delivered by reason that it has exceeded the maximum or restricted limit.
- If the goods requested by the Customer are unavailable due to factors beyond The Baker’s Hut’s control, The Baker’s Hut shall make every effort to offer a substitute item which is closest in terms of price and type to the originally requested item.
- On delivery the substituted goods will be separated from the other products requested by the Customer and the customer shall be entitled to refuse to accept the substituted goods either in full or partially. The amount for the goods that are not accepted shall not be charged to the Customer’s payment card, if the Customer has provided payment card details in advance in order to pay online.
- There will be no contract of any kind between the Customer and The Baker’s Hut unless and until The Baker’s Hut actually dispatches the goods to Customer. Customer’s order is an offer to buy from The Baker’s Hut. Nothing that The Baker’s Hut does or says will amount to any acceptance of that offer until The Baker’s Hut actually dispatches the goods to Customer. At any point up until then, The Baker’s Hut may decline to supply the goods to Customer without giving any reason. At the moment that the goods are dispatched (and not before), a contract will be made between The Baker’s Hut and Customer, and Customer will be charged for the goods.
- The The Baker’s Hut Online Store service is available for non-commercial and domestic use only. The Baker’s Hut reserves the right to refuse orders from businesses or that we consider are for commercial or other non-domestic concerns.
- To ensure availability of all our products customers may be limited to a maximum number of items.
- Delivery will be made to the address specified by Customer on the completed order form.
- The Baker’s Hut will deliver Customer’s order to the main entrance of the delivery address. At Customer’s request, our The Baker’s Hut driver may carry Customer’s order into the delivery address, for example, to a particular floor in an apartment block or into the kitchen but only if : a) the driver has the Customer’s permission, b) the driver believes that it is safe and practical to do as Customer requests, c) there is no obstacle preventing entrance, for example a locked main door. The Baker’s Hut always reserves the right to deliver only to the main entrance of the delivery address.
- The The Baker’s Hut Online Store delivery service is available in selected areas. To check whether we deliver in your area, go to website to find out where we deliver.
- Delivery times will be agreed with the Customer at the time of placing Customer order and booking a delivery slot.
- All goods must be received by an adult aged 18 years or over. If the driver has doubt over the age of the person receiving the goods, he is entitled to ask such person to show an identity card to prove his/her age. If the person is shown not to be over 18 and no other person can receive the goods, The Baker’s Hut shall not hand over the goods.
- If there is nobody qualified to receive the goods at the agreed time and place specified by the Customer, we will leave notification of attempted delivery and Customer will need to contact customer services to re-arrange delivery.
- If Customer requests for redelivery, The Baker’s Hut is entitled to charge for providing the service.
- Whilst we make every effort to deliver all Customer goods in the agreed time, The Baker’s Hut will not be liable if it fails to do so in part or in full due to circumstances beyond its control.
F. Returns & Refunds
- When you buy from the The Baker’s Hut Online Store, we want you to be happy with your purchase. We do not accept return goods as our products are perishable, however you may request for replacement.
- All products are sold “as is”. The customer assumes the responsibility for the purchase, and no refunds will be issued.
- In case the product you receive does not match your order or in faulty condition, please take a photo of the product and email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your order number. Once verified we will send a replacement without charge. Should you have any question regarding our replacement procedure, please call 018-579 7277.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for your shopping. We accept the following payment providers, issued by banks in Malaysia:
- Full payment card authorisation for the amount corresponding to the total price of goods (including service charges) that the Customer has requested shall be made on the day the goods are delivered to the Customer.
- Unfortunately we will not accept cash as payment for your shopping. This is because our drivers cannot carry cash with them due to safety reasons.
- Our liability to you in connection with any order will not exceed the total price charged for the relevant items.
H. Customer Services
- If you have an order query, please e-mail us at email@example.com